Home » » Documentary - Amazing Marriage Customs - China Anthropology

Documentary - Amazing Marriage Customs - China Anthropology

Documentary - Amazing Marriage Customs - China Anthropology


well chinese brides are pretty, I have always wanted a chinese wife from the mainland, a bit weird but a truly feminine creature, I married one and I know it, when I come home, my pyjamas, my dinner, even my godamn ash tray is clean and ready beside the couch and sofa and we snuggled tightly watching TV and she has these long questions about what the hell is going on the TV and of course her pussy is always ready for me, a western woman will never have the manners to treat her man like a man...LISTEN TO ME BROTHERS DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO THINK OF MARRYING A WESTERN BITCH... asian women are the best, especially the east asian type..well communication is a problem but then I will tell they are born to serve men....I now truly love my Li Yun.....what a wonderful woman...we have a son now age 7 and she dot around him like a typical chinese woman...chinese language can't truly understand but of course my Daniel is proficient in English and Mandarin...it was funny trying to teach her learning to drive hahahahah LOL well she is doing ok now in our family SUV.mom in law is coming for the birth of my second child...a typical village peasant woman...the second time she is taking a long distance flight....having a chinese wife is having a life.....i will cherish her for all my life...

Share this article :

Yorum Gönder